Take the uncertainty out of selling your home. Find out if you qualify.
You could call it a jump start. Or a leg up. If you are on the move and need to sell, our ERA® team developed a program that’s designed for you. The ERA® Sellers Security® Plan* is an innovative program that gives qualified consumers who are accepted into the plan, the assurance your home will sell within a finite sales period. If it doesn’t sell by a set time, ERA Franchise Systems LLC will buy it from you.
ASSURANCE: You will know up front what you will be paid for your home (between 80 and 90% of the appraised value.)
FLEXIBILITY: The ERA® Sellers Security® Plan makes it easier to relocate for work or to move to a new home in a new development, a retirement community or an assisted living facility. Plus, in addition to the contract to sell your home to ERA Franchise Systems LLC, your home is still on the market and if you receive another offer, you can accept it. And you can opt-out of your listing agreement with your ERA broker within 21 days of being notified if you do not qualify for the ERA® Sellers Security® Plan.
CONTROL: Knowing your home will sell puts you in a strong negotiating position for your next home purchase.
- Market your home through ERA Gold Star Property.
- Purchase a home inspection and home appraisal.
- Agree to reduce the list price of your property at certain intervals during the finite selling period.
- Purchase your next home through ERA Real Estate (it doesn’t have to be the same agent). If you do not plan to purchase another home, they do not qualify for the program.*
Exceptions: Military moving into base housing, those purchasing new construction as the result of a referral to agent from the builder, those moving into a senior living facility as a result of a referral to agent from the facility.
- Have a minimum of 20% gross equity in the property, or the necessary funds available for closing with ERA Franchise Systems LLC.
- Be current on all mortgages. You will be responsible for mortgage payments and maintenance on the property until closing.
- Be a single-family primary residence. Townhomes and condominiums qualify. The property can be vacant when applying for the program but cannot be rented during the SSP listing period.
- Be valued between $50,000 and $750,000.*
*Maximum appraised values are based upon local statistics. Properties valued in the top 20% of sales per prior 12-month MLS data for town, city, or zip code do not qualify. (Maximum ERA Franchise Systems LLC offer: $675,000.)
- Be marketable.
The condition and appeal must meet or surpass typical buyer expectations for the area and price range.
- Be located in your broker’s primary marketplace.
- Meet absorption rate criteria.
The absorption rate (the approximate time it takes for a property to be sold) in the area in which the house is being sold must be 15 months or less.
Conditions and limitations apply; including but not limited to: seller and house must meet specific qualifications, and purchase price will be determined solely by ERA Franchise Systems LLC, based upon a discount of the home’s appraised value. Additionally, a second home must be purchased through a broker designated by ERA Franchise Systems LLC. Call your local participating ERA® professional to review details. Not available in all areas.